- WKC Board member Gary Milgate 07 4664 8032 does training clinics
- Jim Marshall 02 6545 1406 who is happy to help members in his area.
- Robert & Jenny Cox 02 6364 5164 who organise training session for groups
- Victor & Arthur Hazlett 02 6783 0149 are happy to assist members in their area
- Jim Luce 02 4844 7151 will be pleased to assist individual owners, organise small groups & give demonstrations
- Greg Prince - 1 or 2 day Stock Dog Handlers Schools. 0427152759 or email@example.com. Follow up help and advice always available to students by ph on 02 6887 3677
- Kevin Howell Ph/fax 02 6859 2311. “I am able to put on training days either here at home or if a group get together we will travel, all aspects beginner & advanced, yard, utility & 3 sheep. We also do demonstrations by arrangements.
- Colin Seis Ph.02 6375 9256 email Colin@winona.net.au Is happy to put on training days either at home for individuals or groups or travel elsewhere and cover all aspects beginners to trial competition.Demonstrations can be arranged.
- WKC Vice Pres. John Gedye 03 5596 3588 who will be pleased to assist
- Joe Spicer or Sharon Barry 0359 667464 or 0429 667464.
- Barry Price 03 5576 4232 who is happy to organise groups of 10 beginners upwards.
- Paul Macphail, Working Dog Education. 0418 335 306
- Greg Prince. Contact Jean Moir 03 5668 8263
- South Gippsland Working Dog Group - Hilary Steenholdt 03 5997 7378
- East Gippsland Working Dog Group- Ron Heron 03 5157 1798
- Warragul Dog Club - Geoff Price 0409 864 660
- Mrs Nancy Withers 03 5579 1231 Nancy is happy to assist with training days, demonstrations and help individual owners around the Casterton district and nearby South Australian districts.
- Martin Cash 08 8626 5021 near Streaky Bay S.A is prepared to conduct dog handling schools to groups west of Port Augusta and at his residence. Accommodation etc can be provided at home schools when necessary - Duration of school 1 or 2 days.
- Ben & Lyn Page 08 8667 5484. Hold 2 day courses several times a year with additional ‘intensive coaching” days for small groups of farmers and students who wish to do “follow up” training. They also conduct mini trials and training days for the Flinders Challenge Working Dog Club. They are happy to organise demonstrations and/or exhibitions on their property or at requested venues.