January 19, 2007

Thommo's collar

I now think the kids' new collars are the best thing since sliced bread.

I was downloading some photos from my camera, when Thommo starts nosing around in the waste paper basket tucked behind a cabinet. I called him out, but before he obeyed he got his collar caught on a door pull. He backs up fast, taking the cabinet with him, and leaving suspended in mid-air the processor, scanner, and camera. I throw my body in front of the cabinet, grabbing up the computer gear, and wedging the wheels with my bare toes - yelling "stand" with little effect.

Just before disaster struck, his quick release collar quick released.

Total damage - a broken lens filter, and a torn toe-nail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dog training collar can be really helpful for many dog owners. The best way to use it is only when the dog is doing unwanted or undesirable behaviors that you do not want them to do.

Thanks for posting this entry. It is very relevant and informative especially for pet owners like me. I learned a lot from it.

-andrei
dog training collar -4less.com