- Away to me -- flank counterclockwise around the stock
- Come bye -- flank clockwise around the stock
- Lie Down -- Lie down or stop
- Steady -- slow down
- Walk up -- approach the stock
- Look back -- turn around and go back for more stock behind you
I'm interested to see how many of these behaviours can be taught with the clicker away from the sheep. At the clinic on the weekend, Robert suggested that Dusty wouldn't have a drop yet, and for me to just go get her when we'd finished our turn. But I asked if we could try what we'd practiced in the park, and sure enough she had a great fast down.